The Offshore Development center is a virtual extension of the customer's software development environment located at Kanpur, India.
By leveraging its vast experience and expertise IBS has evolved the Efficient Delivery Model (EDM) which seamlessly fuses the onsite and off shore components of projects with the sole objective of delivering mission critical solutions to our clients in time. The essence of IBS business savvy and budget-friendly service offerings is a flexible project management methodology called the Efficient Delivery Model.
This model breaks down projects into components that are executed independently and simultaneously - part at the customer site and the rest at our OPD. These components are integrated into robust, high-quality solutions. Spreading development across time zones allows customers to benefit from 24-hour workdays. This model ensures that the project manager is in total control, regardless of physical location. Deliverables that are distributed across the life of the project reduce uncertainties.
IBS has skillful dedicated team and infrastructure with High-Speed data links.
Weekly and monthly reports, teleconferencing and videoconferencing
Continual benchmarking against Global Best Practices
Fixed Time, Fixed price/ Time & Material models.
- Ready to use infrastructure reduces startup cost and time.
- Access to a large and diverse pool of talented professionals
- Leverage on high quality software processes with cost effective software development (30 to 40% savings).
- Cut costs on administrative services to improve bottom lines
- Allows Clients to concentrate on core competence areas.
- Time zone differences are leveraged for an extended workday.
- Systematic knowledge retention
OFFSHORE PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Detailed study of client’s process carried out.
- Includes feasibility plan of carrying out the deliverables offsite/offshore.
- Project team designs the project plan.
- Migration team understands the process & is trained onsite on the actual process.
- Training team trains the front end team on the process & soft skills.
- Pilot project is carried to determine the efficacy of the team.
- On success of the pilot, the project goes live.
- Objectives of cost control & key deliverables met.
- Per unit time variable (per seat per hour): used for high volume transactions in 24*7 scenarios. Eg. Website Development
- Fixed: monthly fixed basis per seat. Seat & resources provided at a fixed price & managed by the client – Eg. Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Fixed + variable: A minimum amount is fixed and variables on the basis of performance. Eg. BPO for credit card sales.
CASE STUDY 1: Website development and content management for SCIPROS Inc., Annandale, VA, carried out at offshore facility in Kanpur, India
- Solution provided on enhancing the website for various universities, data entry, processing & content management.
- Redesign of News Letter and uploading the web content on the existing websites.
- Quality audit undertaken to ensure 99% service quality.
- Turnaround time of 24 hours.
CASE STUDY 2: Data Migration from one account management software to new software for Halcyon Solutions Inc., carried out at offshore facility in Kanpur, India
- Migration of existing data of around 19000 contacts from Adapt software to Cbiz Software.
- Data entry, Data Sorting and Data Correction were done in this migration process.
- Updating on 24*7 basis to the project team in US to ensure the correction of data.
- Huge cost saving to the client as well as solution was provided in a record time.
CASE STUDY 3 - Back End process (IT recruiting & resource management, IT marketing, HR & Finance operations) of IBusiness Solution LLC and few of its client, carried out at offshore facility in Kanpur, India.
IT recruiting & resource management:
- Trained recruiter’s shortlist candidates as per the client’s requirements.
- Short listed candidates are qualified by the recruiter over phone, availability ascertained and right to represent agreement obtained.
- Reviewed resumes are formatted & submitted to the client.
- Business development activity carried out from the offshore center to provide extra support to selling efforts for our US team on IT & IT-enabled services.
- Development of marketing material to cut cost.
HR & Finance Operations
- HR function including Payroll management & various policy administrations for over 100 employees carried out from this facility.
- Bills receivables and payables are carried out too.
- 18 VOIP lines installed to facilitate rigorous in & out calling for US & Canada at the facility.
- Fully networked office connected to our US servers on 4 Mbps high speed internet connection.
This is a core activity performed at the offshore facility with huge cost savings to iBusiness Solution and its client